Children of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a realistic wolf RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Wild

News and Site Updates

22/07/2010
Our site was created. We hope everyone has a fun time as the site grows.
Welcome to all new members!

Current Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Awards

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

Latest topics
» Psychose, Ahouw :D
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm by Harpevermore

» Affiliate?
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm by Harpevermore

» When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm by Harpevermore

» Male Alpha?
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 pm by Harpevermore

» Mother poem...
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 pm by Harpevermore

» White's Story
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm by Harpevermore

» Yeah Question
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 am by Harpevermore

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away Empty
PostSubject: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I struggle to stand on the ground but my past has over come me as i fall to the ground why, Why did i have to be born like this i struggle to stand once more but all i hear when i stand is the screaming and wailing of those i have killed i fall again but this time i just lay there Nothing can take this pain away "Just let me die"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildalaska.forum2.biz
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away Empty
PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

*appears nearby* I heard you calling. Are you okay? *Harp's voice is sharp and not unkind, but not kind either*
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 am

i heard the other wolf and looked up slowly i didn't want to be around anybody nomore but i needed help "No i'm not ok"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:44 am

What are you, then?
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 pm

i stand slowly and stay standing up and look at her "My name is stella" i look around then look at her "I'm not supposed to be here i'm not supposed to be alive"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"Why not?" Harp begins to circle around Stella.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

i pin my ears and my hackles raise when she starts to circle me "I've killed so may others thats why"
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:44 pm

(perfect canidate for the kuari pack!)
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 pm

"I've killed others. Yet I'm glad to be here." Harp sits down where she sees Stella's tension. "Life goes that way. Karma doesn't exist. You have to fight to get what you want. Otherwise life sucks."

(sorry I have to go offline for a while)
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

(Who would be)

i loosen up and look at her "Killing your parents and your litter mates is good?" i look at her then look out into the woods
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

(back)

"My parents tried to kill me! I'd kill them if I could."
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 pm

"I see" i stand up and streatch a whole lot more relaxed than before
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm

"Why am I even talking to you?" Harp mutters to herself. She turns to Stella, her eyes blazing.

(g2g again. DX! be on sooner than before)
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm

i look at her and stand my hackles raise, my ears pin and i show my teeth and growl "Your the one who came to me"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Harp's ears are alert as she stands up tall, the beginning of the battle pose for a Pack leader.
"When you hear someone calling 'Just let me die," you can't help but feel curious." Harp bares her teeth and snarls.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm

i let out a low growl i show my teeth if this was a beginning of a fight i would happy i loved fighting i snarl and let out a louder growl"If it's a fight your looking for then here i am"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:05 pm

"I never said I was." Harp snarls and glances nervously down at her scarred stomach, then shifts her weight so her back doesn't feel as much pressure as it had moments ago.
"But if you're looking for one, I'd love to. I think you'll find I have especially good endurance. I had half my guts torn out and my back broken, not to mention a few other things, but I won a battle. That's how I earned my rank: Female Alpha of the Kurai Pack."
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 pm

"If your an alpha shouldn't you be with pack" i growl and snarl a little more
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 am

"Why should I be with a two-member pack?!"
If you're a loner shouldn't you be alone?"

(Just to let you know I'm not meaning anything I say. This is roleplay so I'm really just pretending. I don't mean what I say in roleplay)
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 am

(I know i have my own rpg site)

""I am a loner, i have no pack to belong to and i have no one to be cared by or anything" i growl i turn around and start to walk off
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 am

(i have like 10)

Harp snorts and heads toward the meadows.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 am

i start to relax and calm down my hackles rest and my breathing calms
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 am

Harp notices the eerie silence. She hated it. Daylight should be filled with the cries and snarls of wolves in pain. She turned back towards Stella, her growl loud enough to send birds fleeing.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

I growl and turn back around and snarl "Just leave me lone"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:54 pm

"Just make me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away Empty

Back to top Go down

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Wild :: The Neutral Grounds :: Viridus Meadows-
Jump to: